SCALE 12 – KIBU/ADM/12/09/2017 (1 POST)
Pursuant to Part IV Section 23 of the Kibabii University Charter, 2015 and Kibabii University Statutes, 2017, the University invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the following vacant positions:
Assistant Librarian I Job Requirements
For appointment to this grade, one must have:-
- A Master’s Degree in Information Studies with 6 years working experience 3 of which as Assistant Librarian Scale 11 or its equivalent OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with 12 years working experience 3 of which as Assistant Librarian Scale 11 or its equivalent.
- Registered with relevant professional body.
- ICT Competence.
How to Apply
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached to the email application.
For positions of Registrars, Finance Officer, Dean of Students, University Librarian, applicants must also submit the following:
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Criminal Investigation Department- (Certificate of Good Conduct)
Letters of recommendation from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and character in general should also be sent to the address below before Friday, 27th October, 2017.
All applications should clearly be marked with the Reference Number of the Advertised position “Application for the position of (position applied for)”and submitted as follows:
- Ten (10) hard copies
- An electronic copy in PDF format by email be sent to the following email: email@example.com
Applications must be submitted on or before Friday, 27th October, 2017. Applications should be addressed as registered mail to:
The Vice Chancellor,
P.O. BOX 1699 – 50200
Or Addressed to
The Vice Chancellor
and Dropped at
Kibabii University-Main Campus,
Administration Block, Third Floor, Room ABA 308,
Note: Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.