GRADE 11 – MUST/ACA/05/17
Applicants are invited for post of Tutorial Fellow in the following areas:
- Food Science (1 post)
- Agriculture (1 post)
- Economics (2 posts)
- Co-operative Management (1 post)
- Civil Engineering (1 post)
- Mechanical Engineering (1 post)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (1 post)
- Mechatronics Engineering (1 post)
- Biosystems Engineering (1 post)
- Architecture (1 post)
- Information/Library Science (1 post)
- Computer Security and Forensics (1 post)
- Computer Science (1 post)
- Public Health/Environmental Health (3 posts)
- Health Systems Management (3 posts)
- Health Management and Leadership (3 posts)
- Clinical Medicine (3 posts)
- Health Records and Information Management (3 posts)
- Community Health (3posts)
- Nursing (1 post each for the following; Midwifery, Medical- Surgical, Critical Care, Paediatrics,
- Psychiatry/Mental Health, Community Health)
- Actuarial Science (2 posts)
- Pure Mathematics (1 post)
- Applied Mathematics (1 post)
- Statistics (1 post)
- Analytical Chemistry (1 post)
- Microbiology (1 post)
- Biochemistry (1 post)
- Botany (1 post)
- Nuclear Physics (1 post)
- Material Science (1 post)
- Electronics (1 post)
- Geophysics (1 post)
- Organic Chemistry (1 post)
- Industrial Chemistry (1 post)
- Analytical Chemistry (1 post)
Requirements for the Tutorial Fellow Job
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma or equivalent and a Master’s degree qualification from accredited and recognized University in the relevant field.
- Be registered/ registrable for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) or equivalent Doctoral degree qualification.
- Be registered /registrable with the relevant professional body (Where applicable).
How to Apply
Successful candidates, for the above positions, will be offered a competitive remuneration package, including house allowance and other benefits in accordance with Meru University of Science and Technology Terms and Conditions of Service.
Applicants should submit two (2) copies of applications specifying the post together with a detailed curriculum vitae (detailing academic qualifications, professional experience, academic leadership, publications, project grants and awards/scholarships, linkages and community service, e-mail and telephone contacts), copies of certificates and other testimonials. They should also provide names, telephone numbers, contact addresses and e-mail addresses of three (3) referees.
Applicants for academic positions are required to indicate whether to be considered for full-time, part- time or adjunct.
Applicants must obtain clearance from the Kenya Revenue Authority, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service and submit them with their applications.
Applicants are also required to fill a job application summary form availed in MUST website and send hard and soft copies to email@example.com. (Compulsory)
Applications in hard copy and referees’ confidential reports should be sent to the undersigned to be received on or before Wednesday, 11th October, 2017.
The Vice Chancellor
Meru University of Science and Technology
P.O. Box 972 – 60200
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Meru University of Science and Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.