Graduate Management Trainee Program at Tamarind Group
Are you full of energy, passion and drive?
Are you a recent graduate?
Have you ever thought about a career in hospitality?
Do you think you have what it takes to be a good manager?
If You Answered Yes To These Questions, We Are Looking For You!
Purpose of the Graduate Management Trainee Program
- Due To Rapid Growth In Both Accommodation And New Exciting Restaurant Brands The Tamarind Group Is Looking For Fresh College Graduates To Join Our Manager In Development Program.
- The Program Is Targeted At Recent Graduates And Purposes To Expose Them To An Experience That
- Will Help Set The Foundation For Their Future In The Hospitality Industry At A Management Level. The Program Is Designed For 12 Months And Combines Practical Experience With Professional Development.
- In Addition To Our Four Current Locations, Namely Carnivore, Tamarind Mombasa, Tamarind Village, Tamambo Karen Blixen And The Roast By Carnivore, The Tamarind Management Group Will In The Next Two Years Open And Operate Hotels, Serviced Residences And Restaurants.
What do we offer you?
- When working at tamarind, you will have ample opportunities for growth and career development.
- We encourage creativity and highly value continuous learning.
- This challenging position offers you a chance to be part of our exceptional team in which you will be rewarded for performance.
How to Apply
Are you interested in joining our dynamic team?
Do you know anyone who meets these requirements?
Apply by sending an e-mail with your cv and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application is 10th December 2017.