Refrigeration Technician Job. Bomet County
J/G ‘G’ (1 Vacancy)
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board is pleased to invite competent and qualified persons to fill three hundred and forty (340) vacancies in the Department of Medical Services & Public Health:-
Refrigeration Technician Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the biomedical engineer – in – charge, the officer will:-
- Ensure proper maintenance of light, heavy duty fridges including mortuary freezers at the hospital
- Develop and maintain current technical knowledge on evolving and emerging technologies
- Prepare comprehensive project cost estimates including direct and indirect equipment, construction costs and relocation costs.
- Do equipment cost analysis to reflect anticipated expenditures and variances.
- Liaise with departments (biomedical technicians, information technology, facilities, radiation safety, patient safety, clinical departments) and other interested parties to determine the requirements for purchase, installation and maintenance.
Requirements for the Refrigeration Technician Job
- Two year certificate course in refrigeration from an approved institution
- Two years’ experience in a busy hospital or industry
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants should submit their applications with copies of National Identification cards, academic and professional certificates together with detailed CV’s.
Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 should be attached.
Hand delivered applications can be submitted to the Board Secretariat Offices, and the position applied for should be clearly marked on the envelope.
Residents of Bomet County are required to state their Sub-county, Ward and Location in their application. All applications should be submitted so as to reach the undersigned on or before 1st December, 2017.
N/B. The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Public Service Board would wish to advise applicants to be wary of fraudsters extorting money. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.
The Secretary /C.E.O
Public Service Board
P.O Box 605-20400