Project Support Officer Jobs at CBA
This role is responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling construction related activities from inception to completion within the set timelines, budget and organizational policies and procedures.
Project Support Officer Job Responsibilities
- Plans, coordinates and controls construction-related activities on projects to enable completion within cost, quality & time constraints -20%
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives. Report progress of all projects as per SLA and budget 35%
- Ensures program is realistic and Monitors progress against program -15%
- Manages construction procurement and coordinates activities of professionals and teams–10%
- Break projects (Planning/ prepare work packages) into doable actions and set time frames-10%
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports 10%
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests 10%
Qualifications for the Project Support Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Land Economics/Real Estate/Quantity Surveying/Construction/project Management or related fields.
- 3-5 yrs experience in project/property or construction management
How to Apply
NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details