Head of Finance Jobs at Eunique Africa Ltd
Eunique Africa Ltd an established fashion house invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Head of Finance.
Applicants for the position must have strong analytical skills coupled with extensive experience in accounting and proficient in quick books accounting system.
In addition, they must have the ability to deliver comprehensive financial and management reports within the stipulated time lines.
Reporting to the CEO will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing all financial aspects of the business.
- Effectively managing all members in Finance department i.e. Book keeper, Procurement manager, Stores manager and office manager.
Head of Finance Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the efforts, results and success of Finance Department
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting Policies and Procedures.
- Preparing timely and detailed reports on financial performance for timely decision making by the management.
- Overseeing the company’s bookkeeping system.
- Analyzing basic data and preparing forecast budgets, performance measurements and plans for presentation to Management to assist in operational decision making.
- Manage the monthly and annual company obligations and ensure timely payments
- Ensuring expenditure is in line with approved budgetary allocations by the management.
- Liaising with management in making prudent financial decisions.
- Recommending strategies to reduce costs and improve profits
- Monitoring risk management policies and procedures to ensure that company risks are minimized.
Requirements for the Head of Finance Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business management/Administration
- Chartered accountant or Certified Accountant.
- Three (3) years of progressive financial responsibility
- Salary 80,000
- 30 years and below candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirement should send their CV’s to email@example.com