Data Analyst NGO Jobs at ICRHK
The – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs.
We invite applications for the following position;
Qualifications for the Data Analyst Job
- An MSC in Applied Statistics or Bio-statistics or a quantitative social science discipline (e.g.
- Proven high level proficiency in statistical analysis and management of large datasets (e.g.
- Demographic Health Surveys and censuses) using software’s like Stata, SAS, and SPSS.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant hands-on experience in a similar position.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Evidence of scientific publications and/ or scientific conference presentations is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal by 17th November 2017, 5pm.