Pharmacist NGO Jobs at MSF
Médecins Sans Frontières Belgium (Kenya Supply Unit) is looking to fill the position of a Pharmacist. The selected candidate will report to the General Manager for daily supervision. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that procedures in KSU are in line with the Kenyan Pharmaceutical Regulation and MSF pharmaceutical policies.
Pharmacist Job Responsibilities:
- Regulatory focal point for the importation and exportation of medicines and medical items on behalf of msf kenya missions
- Participate in the Implementation of the MSF Pharmaceutical Procurement Policy in collaboration with the regional Pharmacist
- Ensure that good distribution practices (GDP) are observed in KSU in accordance with WHO guidelines and Kenyan legislation
- Management of medicines and medical items in MSF Inventory Management System
- Managing the pharmacy related aspects in the Quality Management Data Systems (QMDS)
Qualifications for the Pharmacist Job
- Education: Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and must be registered by Pharmacy and Poisons Board. Master’s degree in Pharmacy is an added advantage.
- Experience: At least 4 years’ experience in Pharmacy Management & Knowledge of the humanitarian field.
- Skills/ Competences: Good knowledge of Kenyan Pharmaceutical laws, excellent communication & reporting skills.
- Strengths required: Diplomacy, culturally sensitive, patience, proactive, flexible and attentive to details, organized, computer literate and a team player.
- Language: Proficiency in written and oral English & Swahili.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to ONLY submit a motivation letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae mentioning on the envelop/ email subject line, “ Pharmacist”, to:
The HR Manager
Médecins Sans Frontières Belgium-KSU
P.O. Box 38897-00623, Nairobi