Head, Projects and Premises Engineering Jobs at National Bank
The successful candidate will be responsible foroverseeing the effective management of the
Bank’s Projects and Premises.
Head, Projects and Premises Job Responsibilities
- Lead in planning and execution of branch or HQ major Capex projects or other assigned
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
- Contribute to the management of all site-related projects: from initial concept, through design and specification, to implementation and hand-over.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other stakeholders that will be
affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure
that it meets the project standards.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Project monitoring & control against set targets including time and costs.
- Project status reporting and escalations as may be required.
- Lead in the evaluation of projects implemented.
Qualifications for the Head, Projects and Premises Job
- University degree in Engineering or Business related field
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Certification in Project Management such as Prince 2
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project and Premises management.
- A sound knowledge of real estate statutory requirements and all round banking experience
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer engagement skills
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels of staff and good stakeholder management
- Integrity and courage to challenge and drive delivery of breakthrough ideas
- Strong functional skill in Risk management, Analytics, Project and program management, development, budget administration and controls.
- Integrity and courage to challenge cost related decisions
- Proficient in computer applications
- Conversant with banking regulatory requirements.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and application letter showing how you meet the role requirement stated above to: Recruitment@nationalbank.co.ke by 14th November 2017.