Territory Account Manager Job at Safaricom
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in SME and Regional Operations department within the Enterprise Business Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manger, The role holder will meet overall NPS, revenue and acquisition targets for the assigned territory and work with Safaricom Business Partners to retain, develop, manage and expand the customer base and grow revenues.
Roles for the Territory Account Manager Job
- Development of plans to achieve set billed revenue targets in the territory;
- Increase product and Business solutions penetration through cross sell to named accounts, in assigned territory
- Ensure revenue growth by growing ARPA in the accounts through up sell and cross sell.
- Achieve the set NPS targets for the Accounts in the territory
- Ensure achievement of set churn targets for assigned accounts
- Develop strong relationships with customers at CxO to maintain ongoing revenue stream
- Ensure all accounts are managed through well thought out Account Development Plans
- Monitor and supervise partner sales teams’ to achieve their assigned targets and ensure they have healthy sales pipelines to achieve the revenue targets;
- Performance review with assigned Partner sales teams within the assigned territory and documentation of the same;
- Maintain timely and 100% accurate territory reports on Partner sales teams review, competitor intelligence, Sales performance and all information relevant to the assigned territory;
Territory Account Manager Job Requirements
- Honors degree in Business Administration/Bachelor of Commerce degree from a recognized university;
- Must have 3 years’ experience in Account management and/or managing indirect sales channel preferably in Telecommunication;
- Strong business Acumen;
- Team player with pleasant outgoing personality & resilience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, confident, energetic & with ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly apply through our online recruitment portal.