Programme Management Officer Jobs at UNEP
The United Nations Environment (UNEP) is the United Nations systems designated entity for addressing environmental issues at the global and regional level.
Programme Management Job Responsibilities
- Plan and co-ordinate the promotion of design and implementation of environmental awareness, education and training programmes within the scope of UN Environment’s mandate and thematic sub-programmes.
- Contribute to the UN Environment’s overall strategy for, and implementation of youth engagement through the thematic sub-programmes including through fund-raising efforts to implement the Unit’s programmes.
- Supervise other professionals and support staff, and direct participants and partners during training and outreach events.
- Manage continuous awareness raising and information on topical EETU developments and demand driven activities in this field.
- Arrange for promotion, development, production and dissemination of inter-active environmental learning/training tools.
- Manage and co-ordinate all actions required for the effective day-to-day functioning of EETU related work within UN Environment.
How to Apply
I subscribed for job alerts last month & I've gotten 3 interviews so far. Subscribe Here & Be A Success Story.