Management Trainee Job at Flexi Personnel
Management Trainee – Central Cash Office Manager
Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Management Trainee – Central Cash Office Manager
Duties for the Management Trainee Job
- Ensure the smooth passage of customers in cash registers and the quality of service offered.
- Motivate the CCO team; puts expertise to the service of his/her colleagues.
- Collect and transmit the customers information to the General Manager of the store
- Determine and follow the performances of the team’s productivity and profitability
- Identify the potential staff and propose their career development plan
- Ensure the smooth transition of cash deposit to the bank
- Ensure compliance to CCO policies and procedures
- Respect Key Insurance Policy
- Ensure the implementation of Carrefour values in CCO Department
- Training program for cashiers and trolley boys
- Ensure the implementation of customer welcoming approach process
Management Trainee Job Qualifications
- Bachelors in Commerce, Accounting / Finance or related field – 2nd Class Upper Division
- At least 6 months – 1-year experience
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 20th December 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement