Personal Assistant Job at Rama Homes
The purpose of this position is to free the director’s time from organizing and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. The successful candidate will act in lieu of the director.
Personal Assistant Job Qualifications
- Individuals with qualifications in Administration, Secretarial, or Communication. (Diploma / Degree)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
Responsibilities for the Personal Assistant Job
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriately
- Maintains executive’s diary by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel and provide reminders
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Maintains customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Perform any other assigned duties by the directors
How To Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to email@example.com by COB 30th December 2017.