Assistant Restaurant Manager Job at Leading Restaurant
A leading restaurant and cafe specializing in pizzas, pastas and salads is currently seeking to fill this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- To ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to and that the Point of Sale system is updated and operated correctly.
- To establish and strictly adhere to the per stocks for all operating equipment, supplies, inventory, and to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- To conduct monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- To ensure that restaurant premises, Furniture Fixtures and Equipment, silverware, glassware, porcelain etc. is clean and in good working order.
- To ensure reservation requests are carried out accurately.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to the General Manager if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests..
- To submit all guest / staff incident reports.
- Train employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum levels of productivity and efficiency.
- A Degree or a Diploma in Hotel Management or Food & Beverage Sales
- Proficiency in Point of Sale(POS) software, inventory software
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role in a 5 star restaurant or hotel
How to Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send a copy of their detailed CV to email@example.com on or before 22/2/2017 indicating the position applied for on the email subject. Current and expected remuneration should also be stated.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.