Eunique Africa LTD, an established fashion house invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Business Development Manager
- Applicants for the position must have previous experience in managing sales teams successfully, a proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- They must possess strong leadership skills and ability to inspire sales teams
- In addition, they must have excellent communication skills both written and orally for effective communication, training, coaching and counselling.
Reporting to Head of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for:
- Effectively identifying sales leads, pitching goods to new clients and maintaining good working relationships with all our customers and sales teams.
- Effectively enhancing our brand.
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Managing the sales floor allocated ensuring that the service and ambiance are as per company Policies and procedures
- Managing sales teams, conduct training and ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Handling customer complaints
- Engage in outdoor marketing activities ie events organized by the company
- Identify and follow up on new sales leads
- Pitching products to potential customers
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Present progress reports to the head of department weekly
- Any other task assigned by head of department
Requirements for the Business Development Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Administration.
- Five years of progressive sales experiences
- Candidates aged 30 years and below are encouraged to apply
- Gross salary of Ksh 60,000/ + Commission
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org copy Info@euniqueafrica.com