NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Yandex Enterprises Limited is a firm dealing with sales and marketing of construction and building materials.
Interior Designer Job Responsibilities
- Work with clients to design or renovate spaces to meet their standards.
- Enhance the function, safety, and aesthetics of interior spaces
- Select samples, including flooring, carpet, and paint to be approved by client.
- Choose color palettes.
- Plan architectural detail such as crown molding and built-in bookshelves.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Travel to galleries to purchase artwork for spaces.
- Work with vendors on the selection of pieces.
- Negotiate prices.
- Plan and estimate budgets for projects.
- Submit drawings for approval by a construction inspector to ensure that the design meets building codes.
- Draw up floor plans and sketches.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) to create drawings.
- Supervise decorating of room.
- Hang drapes and artwork.
- Contract out services to other vendors, including painting and carpeting.
- Supervise assistants who carry out their plans and perform administrative tasks Arrange furniture. Coordinate work schedules.
- Follow up with client to ensure design specifications have been met.
Qualifications for the Interior Designer Job
- Diploma in Interior Design or Marketing Job
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their application and CV to email@example.com by 30th January 2018