The IT business Development Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining a market position through locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
IT Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications for the IT Business Development Manager Job
- Bachelor’s in Business administration or related field where MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years proven experience in a similar role preferably in an IT or Online Marketing firm.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Good team working and leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
How to Apply
If you meet this qualifications and would like to join our team of professionals, kindly send your CV to email@example.com indicating the job title as the subject of your email before the end of day 20th January 2018.