The Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Limited is a State Corporation established under the Companies
Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya to provide efficient, reliable, safe and cost effective means of transporting quality oil and gas from source to the customer.
As part of strengthening institutional capacity, the Company intends to hire Management Trainees.
This is a unique opportunity for trainees to gain a comprehensive appreciation of the critical perspectives and challenges in the Oil and gas sector.
The Management Trainee programme will run for a duration of two (2) years with periodic evaluations to confirm suitability for continued engagement to the end of the training period.
Candidates will require to be available to work full time for the duration of the two year programme without exception. The successful trainees will be considered for absorption into permanent staff of the Company subject to availability of vacancies at the end of the programme.
Management Trainee Program Requirements
Interested candidates must meet the following criterion:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree, Second-class honors in any of the following disciplines or equivalent from a recognized University;
- Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Chemical, Instrumentation & Control, Project Management, SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Assurance).
- Other degrees: Accounting, Human Resources, ICT, Legal, Marketing, Supply Chain & Communication.
- Demonstratable relevant leadership capabilities through roles undertaken at school or community level;
- Must have graduated within the last five (5) years
- Be no more than thirty (30) years of age; and
- Significant progress towards a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence indicating the Area of Specialization on both the application and Heading of the cover letter and send to the address below enclosing CVs with full details of education background and attach copies of certificates, relevant testimonials and National ID. Please ensure that one of the referees specified is from the university program you attended.
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
Kenya Pipeline Company Limited
P.O. Box 73442, 00200
Applications may be deposited at our Head Office, Kenpipe Plaza, and ground floor in the APPLICATION BOX.
Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
All applications should be received not later than 5.00pm on Tuesday 23rd January 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. The advertised position is also available on the Company’s website www.kpc.co.ke.