Contract Duration: Three Years Subject to 3 months’ probationary period
Reporting to the Administration Officer, the incumbent shall be tasked with the following
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Performing Messengerial duties
- Operating reprographing equipment
- Cleaning the Offices
- Prepare and Serve Tea
- Account for kitchen utilities
- Mail delivery and collection
- Performing any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Qualification for the Office Assistant Job
- Possess at least KCSE grade D+ (plus) or equivalent
- Possess good Communication Skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Computer literate
- Be a person of high integrity
- Must have worked in a busy office for at least 2 years
- Certificate of good conduct
- Be presentable
How to Apply
Applicants interested in the above position should submit the following:
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees with their contacts.
- Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (Download here) fully filled and signed
- Indicate the Job Reference Number and Title in your email
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before December 8, 2017 strictly via the following email email@example.com.