Sales & Marketing Executive Job at Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) wishes to recruit a highly motivated and competent individual to fill the position of a SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE for a radio station located in Kabarnet.
- To ensure that the set targets are achieved at all times by developing strategies for the Radio Station. Develop and execute effective marketing solutions to cultivate brand and growth of the Radio Station and identify new marketing opportunities.
Key Results Areas
- Design, implement and facilitate the marketing plan for the Radio Station
- Ensure the sales/marketing department achieve the set targets
- Will be responsible for, growing and deepening customers relationships that translates into sales.
Qualifications & Experience
- A diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- Excellent, interpersonal communication, report writing, self motivated and computer skills with a good track record of the same.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to be received by 9th February 2018 applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.