Security Officer Jobs, Security Jobs, NITA Jobs
(Grade 6) HRA/DHRA/08/2017
National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) is a State Corporation established under the Industrial Training (Amendment) Act of 2011. The mandate of the Authority is to promote the highest standards in the quality and efficiency of industrial training in Kenya and ensure an adequate supply of properly trained manpower at all levels in the industry.
The Authority wishes to recruit results oriented Kenyan citizens with drive, vision and creativity to fill various positions at its Headquarters based in Nairobi and other centers to ensure delivery of its mandate.
Security Officer Job Responsibilities
- Assisting in the formulation and implementation of security policies and
- Ensuring the security for NITA staff and assets;
- Monitoring of security conditions and conduct from both external and internal
- Identifying security risks and advising on appropriate risk mitigation strategies;
- Ensuring security compliance at All NITA premises;
- Ensuring screening of visitors to Authority`s premises;
- Preventing loss of Authority property through theft, fire, or pilferages;
- Coordinating security activities on areas of deployment;
- Liaising with other government security organs on security matters affecting
- the Authority
- Coordinating security drills in the Authority;
- Securing of evidence in the event of any occurrence;
Qualifications for the Security Officer Job
- Have a diploma in Security Management or equivalent;
- Have at least served for five (5) years of professional experience in Security Management;
- Be in Possession of a current Certificate of Good conduct;
- Have attended a supervisory skills course of not less than four (4) weeks:
- Have clean record of discharge from Kenya Disciplined Forces;
- Be computer literate
How to Apply
Interested persons are required to download and duly fill the JOB APPLICATION FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR & ADM/HRP/01 from the NITA website. In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates,testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or passport with envelopes clearly marked the position being applied for and addressed to:
DIRECTOR GENERAL NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY P.O. Box 74494- 00200 NAIROBI.
Applications must also be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach by Friday 19th January 2018 at 5.00p.m.