A well written CV is the primary tool in the job search as it demonstrates to the prospective employer what value you will bring to the company. If you are in the customer service field and looking for a job, this sample CV will provide just what you need to be shortlisted for a customer service job.
P. O Box 2311-00100, Nairobi
Tel Number: 0729000000
A dedicated customer service manager with over 2 years experience in the customer service industry. Proven track record in resolving and reducing customer complaints and meeting customer service level expectations I am seeking a position in Customer Service where my extensive experience will be further developed and utilized in accomplishing the ultimate marketing goals of the Organisation.
- Date Of Birth: 1992
- Languages: Fluent in Engalish & Swahili
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Of Science Degree In Business Management , University of Eldoret
- Excellent communication skills focused on understanding customer needs and developing resolutions
- Proven ability to grasp product knowledge to quickly address customer questions and complaints
- Able to stay calm when confronted with angry customers and defuse tense situations
- Problem solving skills and a wise decision-maker
- Excellent planning and organizing and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and obtain results
- Proficient in completing all work according to deadline
- Detail oriented and flexible
- Able to work calmly under pressure
Customer Service Executive
BlackSwan Digital; 2015 Jan To Date
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering customer queries, problem solving and providing detailed info Assisted in the training of new customer service representatives and associates.
- Organized the workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Performed market research surveys on customer needs and requirements as well as information on new products
- Customer Care Assistant
Customer Sercice Assistant; TAG Company; August 2014 To September 2015
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving customer’s calls for enquiries, complaints, opinions etc and solve them or direct them to relevant departments for solutions
- Working cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Promoted to manager position to recruit, train and supervise customer service reps and cashiers.
Fostered an environment in which guests enjoyed high levels of service
- Active Creative writer and ardent Reader
- I enjoy Traveling and Public speaking
Please feel free to contact the under mentioned in regard to my competence, work ethic, performance and / or any other aspect with respect to me:
There you go you can use this sample CV format to come up with your own resume. If you feel you are unable to come up with a good CV format you can get in touch with a CV writing professional who will draft one on your behalf.