Business Development Manager Job at Enkavilla
As the Business Development Manager, your main role will be to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. You will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
You are expected to have and gain knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales and marketing. You should be able to motivate personnel (Relationship Managers and agents) to perform according to their maximum capacity.
Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Participate in the corporate periodic strategy and business planning workshops. This preparation includes lessons learned, expected financial returns, previous planning period performance (actual vs planned) assessment, market assessment, external environment assessment, competitiveness and positioning assessment, shortlisted new ideas, emerging trends and future projections in the real estate markets.
- Develop budget for the department and seek approval on manpower and budgets from the Head of Sales.
- Responsible for the identification of new business opportunities through alliances, Joint Ventures, acquisitions, mergers, etc.
- Present new opportunities for property sales and management to the Head of Sales for review and approval.
- Conducting market research to collect data and draw inferences to arrive at decision points, considering the overall strategic direction of the Sales Department.
- Assisting in the structuring of sales of property in the most effective manner possible.
- Preparing detailed proposals for new businesses/ ventures including development of feasibility studies using third parties, where deemed necessary. Submit proposals to the Head of Sales for review and approval.
- Ensuring that newly identified opportunities are in line with risk management and diversification strategies.
- Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality during the whole cycle of the business transaction.
- Make sales for the company properties as required and projected. Acquire properties for management services.
- Holding regular discussions with stakeholders to obtain buy-in of new business cases.
- Conducting due diligence on potential partners and recommending the same to the Head of Sales for review and approval.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports/briefs on strategic initiatives and opportunities.
- Lead and guide relationship managers and sales agents by providing them with technical guidance, training and the required growth opportunities to ensure that they are developed for higher level roles.
- Set targets for relationship managers and sales agents achievable weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Should have a Degree in Business related course.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in sales in real estate.
- Should have proven track record of good performance in the real estate industry
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent driving skills are an added advantage
- Proactive, confident, ambitious and focused
- A team player and ability to work well with others.
- Have good organizational skills
- Computer literate
- Able to do presentations effectively
- Good negotiation skills
- Should have a drive towards keeping updated with trending information on real estate
- Ability to write documents in a professional style
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your resume stating your expected remuneration (a must) to us via firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th February 2018 indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role.