Head of Finance Job at Eunique Africa
Eunique Africa Ltd an established fashion house invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Head of Finance.
- Applicants for the position must have strong analytical skills coupled with extensive experience in accounting and proficient in quick books accounting system.
- In addition, they must have the ability to deliver comprehensive financial and management reports within the stipulated time lines.
- Reporting to the CEO will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing all financial aspects of the business.
- Effectively managing all members in Finance department i.e. Book keeper, Procurement manager, Stores manager and office manager.
- Responsible for the efforts, results and success of Finance Department
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting Policies and Procedures.
- Preparing timely and detailed reports on financial performance for timely decision making by the management.
- Overseeing the company’s bookkeeping system.
- Analyzing basic data and preparing forecast budgets, performance measurements and plans for presentation to Management to assist in operational decision making.
- Manage the monthly and annual company obligations and ensure timely payments
- Ensuring expenditure is in line with approved budgetary allocations by the management.
- Liaising with management in making prudent financial decisions.
- Recommending strategies to reduce costs and improve profits
- Monitoring risk management policies and procedures to ensure that company risks are minimized.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business management/Administration
- Chartered accountant or Certified Accountant.
- Three (5) years of progressive financial responsibility
- Gross salary of kshs 80,000
- 30 years and below candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirement should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org