Human Resource Manager Job at Eunique Africa Ltd
Eunique Africa Ltd an established fashion house invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Human resource manager.
- Applicants for the position must have excellent communication skills both written and oral for effective communication, training, couching and counseling.
- In addition, they must be critical thinkers with ability to be impartial in conflict resolution, enhance strong teams and foster a culture of accountability.
Reporting to the CEO will be responsible for:
- Effectively overseeing staff operations, business planning and budget development for HR programs
- Effectively acquiring, managing and continuously improving personnel and team performance to support the organization in achieving its business objectives.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource Policies and Procedures.
- Recruitment and selection: Assist in planning and handling recruitment process of new employees, selection, orientation and training.
- Strengthen the employer employee engagement through performance appraisal, and by enhancing a culture of accountability.
- Maintain an efficient up to date filing system both in soft and hard copies for all personnel as per company Policies and procedures.
- Assist management in handling disciplinary and grievances cases by counseling, issuing warning letters and or termination letters.
- Attending to all issues related to the staff enquiries, matters and resolving workplace conflicts. maintenance of open communication culture
- Coordinating general staff meetings to train and emphasize on HR Policies and Procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management
- IHRM certified.
- Five (5) years of progressive Human resource responsibility
- A gross of 60,000/
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirement should send their CV’s to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org