IT Administrator Job at Yandex Enterprises Limited
Yandex Enterprises Limited is a firm dealing with sales and marketing of construction and building materials.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency and configuration of network IP addresses.
- Ensure design of the system allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users; computer hardware, software, cabling, and printers network
- Offering technical support to staff on computer programmes, packages, and applications.
- Recommending for upgrades, hardware and software deployment and computer disposal and maintaining network and system security.
- Monitor and evaluate networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Identify user needs from time to time while ensuring they are solved.
- Maintain integrity of the network, data, server deployment and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with all technical considerations and assigning routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, and firewalls, personal digital assistants,
- Smartphone’s, software deployment, security updates and patches and continuously report and respond to security concerns from the users and from risk analysis on the company
- Administer company fleet tracking systems and circulate reports on a weekly basis/as need be.
- Continuously update company social media pages, apps, and website.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Higher Diploma/Diploma in IT.
- At least 2 years working experience in information technology specialty as a system administrator
- Proven experience in ERP programme a must.
- Ability to learn and comprehend with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to achieve general ICT tools maintenance.
- Ability to illustrate general maintenance requisite and simple procedures for the operation of the network and system security.
- Must have excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com