Are you looking for a government job in Kenya? Apply for these latest open vacancies in various county governments.
1. Laikipia County Internships 2018
Have a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution and be a Kenyan Youth between the age of 18 and 35 years;
Apply here for the Laikipia County Internships
2. Kwale County Village Administrator Kenyan Jobs
Be a Kenyan Citizen
Have a minimum of a Secondary School Certificate
Apply here for the Kwale County Village Administrator Kenyan Jobs
3. Siaya County Housekeeping Assistant Jobs Kenya (9 Posts)
Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade ‘C-‘ or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Have Certificate in housekeeping and laundry or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Apply for Siaya County Housekeeping Assistant Jobs Kenya
4. Lamu County Drivers Kenya Jobs (3 Posts)
Must he a Kenyan Citizen;
At least 3 Years Working Experience;
Apply here for the Lamu County Drivers Kenya Jobs
5. Nandi County Animal Health Assistant II Jobs Kenya (30 Posts)
Animal health and production, from a recognized institution;
Certificate in Artificial Insemination.
Apply here for the Nandi County Animal Health Assistant II Jobs Kenya
6. KRA ICT Internships in Kenya
Not have undertaken any other internship programme or exposed to work experience since graduation.
Be Computer Literate and have strong communication skills.
Apply for KRA ICT Internships in Kenya
7. KENAS Accounts Assistant Receivables Kenya Jobs
Diploma in a business related field
Apply here for the KENAS Accounts Assistant Receivables Kenya Jobs