Passing an interview is all about how you portray yourself to the interviewer, this might be why you are missing out on those great jobs. This is where personal branding comes in.
Personal branding is about having a good image because this is what will help you get business or jobs and it is important no matter what you do for a living.
As a job seeker, you need to have good interview skills if you want to beat every other candidate and land your dream job.
Corporate Staffing Services is teaming up with Zetech University to bring you a free career talk aimed at answering the question of how personal branding is important in building a career as well as what too do in the interview room to stand out from the pack.
If you are serious about FINALLY getting to discover what interviewers are really looking for during the interview as well as tips on how to brand yourself and improve your chances of getting a job, then join us this Thursday 5th July 2018 starting at 2pm to 4pm at Zetech University.
By the end of this FREE talk, you will learn the following crucial information:
- Why you keep attending job interviews but never hear back from employers
- How to answer common interview questions correctly
- How to sell your skills to the interviewer
- How to write a CV and cover letter that recruiters will actually read.
- The importance of having a strong personal brand
- How to build your personal brand for career growth
- Mistakes to avoid when building your brand
This FREE talk will be practical and engaging and will be facilitated by the Corporate Staffing Services career advisory team.
This is a free career talk and no reservation is required.