Are you looking for a job opportunty this weekend? Mombasa County has several position to fill in various departmements.
1. Mombasa County PITC Counselor Jobs Kenya (13 Posts)
Certificate in HTC from NASCOP and the HTS new algorithm training. A diploma in a related course will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 2 years working experience in HIV counseling and testing
2. Mombasa County Registered Clinical Officer Jobs Kenya (3 Posts)
Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution
Certificate of registration from Clinical Officers’ Council
3. Mombasa County Health Records Information Officer Jobs Kenya (4 Posts)
Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution; and
Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
4. Mombasa County Medical Social Worker Kenya Jobs
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education ( KCSE) mean grade C or its equivalent qualification; and
Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Social work, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Mental health or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
5. Mombasa County Human Resource Manager Jobs Kenya (113-227K)
Minimum Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or Public Administration and Policy or Social Science;
Holder of Diploma in Human Resource Management or Public Administration or Management;
6. Mombasa County Business Development Manager Kenyan Jobs (113-287K)
Bachelor of Commerce degree (Accounting, Finance or Marketing Option) or its equivalent from a university recognized by the Commission of University Education.
Being a holder of Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) is desirable;
7. Mombasa County Internal Auditor Kenyan Jobs (40-62K)
Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/Finance/Economics or any other business related degree from a recognized institution.
Must be a holder of CPA Part II (Section 4)
8. Mombasa County Civil Engineer Kenyan Jobs (50-98K)
Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering/Water Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University;
Must have a Diploma in Geo-Information Systems (GIS) or Land Surveying/Cartography or related course from a recognized institution;