Looking for an IT job? Apply here for the latest jobs in Kenya at top companies today. Vacancies available at KCB, Safaricom, Ministry of Water etc
1. Mobile Channel Support Kenya Jobs KCB Bank
A University Degree in an Information Technology related discipline, from a reputable and CHE recognized institution.
At least 2-years’ working experience is channels support or business support operations role
2. CT Internship Ministry of Water (2 Posts)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or Information Communication Technology from a recognized institution.
3. Head of Digital IT Jobs Kenya Safaricom
Define the target IT Architecture and its realization in accordance with internal stakeholders. Design and delivery of cost effective IT-Solutions to support all of Safaricom business.
Degree in telecommunications or information technology.
4. Developer – Digital Factory Job I&M Bank
Experience with tooling and the webapp development stack: grunt/gulp, bower, npm, GIT etc.
5. Senior System Administrator Jobs Kenya
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Minimum 4+ years’ experience of Network & System administration
6. IT Security Administrator Kenyan Jobs Kenya Airways
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, ICT or related field.
Strong working knowledge of operating systems, networks or databases
7. Senior IT Auditor Jobs Kenya Old Mutual
A Bachelor’s degree with a focus on IT.
Professional qualifications such as CPA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, COBIT, CIA.