When it comes to your career, sometimes it feels like you could use all the advice you can get. From picking the “right” career to actually excelling in it, there’s certainly a lot to learn.
And that’s why we came up with the 7 week career mentorship program.
Does any of this describe you?
- You are not satisfied with where you are. You keep thinking about your job and career and how you could be in a better place.
- You know you have more potential but your current job does not offer room for growth and development
- Looking to grow and develop in your career and want expert guidance on what to do and mistakes to avoid.
- Would like to receive expert guidance on how to write a convincing CV and pass interviews.
- Would like an expert career mentor to walk with you and help you define and achieve your most important career goals.
- You’ve read online career articles, sought advice from family and friends (who are not career experts) and things have not improved.
Then join the next class beginning on Wednesday 7th November 2018 from 6PM to 8.30PM.
NB: A certificate of training will be given on the last day as a boost for your future career aspirations.
Due to the high demand of this program, reserve you seat now.
Register now. Only 5 Seats Remaining!
“Remember that a job, even a great job or a fantastic career, doesn’t give your life meaning, at least not by itself. Life is about what you learn, who you are or can become, who you love and are loved by” —Fran Dorf, Author and Psychotherapist