Job Group ‘H’
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in Architecture, Civil or Building and Construction from a recognized institution;
- Knowledge of computer aided drawing (AutoCAD, Arch cad) will be an added advantage;
- Computer literate with minimum capabilities to operate word processing applications, internet and e-mail.
An officer at this level will be responsible for the following duties:
- Auditing of new and existing development to asses compliance with approved physical development plans and conditions of planning approvals;
- Undertake regular site visits to ensure land use and development does commence without requisite approvals;
- Preparing regular site report on the status of development and adherence to approved plans and development approval conditions;
- Receive and investigate complaints relating to breach of development approval conditions;
- Delivering of appropriate notices to developers advising the submission of appropriate documentation;
- Giving advice to developers, private individuals and prospective applicants on planning maters ;
- Undertake other such duties as may be required
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 21st November, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply