Job Group “L”
Job Ref: LCASB/2/18
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will perform duties under the guidance of a more senior and experienced officer.
He/She will be answerable to the Head of Finance Department.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Gathering, compiling and analyzing information on commitment and expenditure trends and initiating corrective action as may be required;
- Compiling information required on budget monitoring and expenditure control including expenditures on salaries and allowances;
- Initial processing of reallocations within the budget.
Requirement for Appointment
A candidate must have;
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following;- Finance and Economics.
- A Certificate in Computer Applications.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience
Personal Qualities / Core Competences
- Organizational, managerial and administrative skills
- Positive working attitude and ability to give and take instructions
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Professionalism and integrity
- Team playing skills
- Good communication skills
- Supervisory management
- Policy implementation
- Administration skills
- Team leadership
- Problem solving
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received before or on Friday, 23rd November 2018 at 5.00pm.
All applications should be in a sealed and clearly marked as per position and Ref No. applied for on the top left side of the envelope.
County Assembly of Lamu
P.O Box 374, Lamu
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through the newspaper and will be required to produce their original Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificates and Testimonials and Clearances from KRA, CRB, EACC, HELB and CID at the time of the interview.
The following are encouraged to apply:
Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and minorities
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Lamu County Assembly is an equal opportunity employer