Job Group ‘H’
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Diploma in Land Surveying from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer applications.
An officer at this level will be responsible for the following duties:
- Carrying out angular and distance measurements and computation for medium and high density topographical, general engineering, sub-divisional schemes, medium area cadastral and photo control survey
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 21st November, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply