Infotrak Research and Consulting is a professional research company that was founded and incorporated under the Laws of Kenya in 2004 following the vision of the founder to provide the Pan African Market with suitable information solutions required to sustain the needs of the ever-growing economies.
Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, Infotrak also has a hub office for West Africa in Lagos Nigeria and field contacts in more than 20 other countries in Africa.
The research and consultancy firm, which is currently one of the fastest growing in the region, attributes its rapid growth to not only innovation, high level of professionalism and dynamism, but also to the intricate attention given to providing clients with relevant and user friendly reports.
We are looking for suitable persons to fill the following positions:
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the above position.
- Writing research proposals;
- Overseeing implementation of research projects;
- Writing project reports.
- Designing research methodologies.
- Will be in charge of a department.
- A bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences. A masters’ degree will be an added advantage.
- At least five years’ experience in desk, qualitative and quantitative research;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- Intelligent, innovative and a team player;
- Good computer literacy.
- Familiarity with SPSS will be an added advantage;
How to Apply
This job is full time job and the applicant must be willing to work outside of the country.
If you meet the above requirements, send your CV with a cover letter and testimonials to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Ladies are strongly encouraged to apply.
The closing date for the applications is Friday 23rd November; 2018.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.