Chief Officer, Medical and Biomedical Services J.G ‘S’ Job at the County Government of Siaya
Positions: – 1
Terms of Service: – 5 Year contract
- Administration of a County Department;
- Formulation and implementation of programs to attain Vision 2030 and sector goals;
- Development and implementation of strategic plans and sector development plans;
- Implementation of policies and regulations;
- Providing strategic policy direction for effective service delivery;
- Ensuring compliance with the National Values and Principles of good governance as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be a holder of at least a first Degree in health related discipline from a recognized institution
- Masters’ Degree in a relevant field from an institution recognized in Kenya.
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Possess an understanding and exhibit commitment to National Values and Principles of Governance and Public Service as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 respectively.
- Have good communication, presentation, research and analytical skills
- Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than ten (10) years in the health field, five (5) of which should have been at a senior/managerial level
- Understand the diversity, challenges and opportunities within the County;
- Must be computer literate
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010
- Must be a visionary and strategic thinker;
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to reach the Board on or before Friday, 7th December 2018 at 4:00pm.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED