Job Group ‘J’
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will perform a variety of Supply Chain Management duties under the guidance of a more senior and experienced officer. He/She will be answerable to the Head of Procurement Department.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail
- distribution management;
- fleet management;
- disposal of stores and equipment;
- procurement; market surveys;
- inventory and stock control, in accordance with the laid down regulations and procedures.
A candidate must have;
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- a Bachelors Degree in any of the following;- Commerce, Business Administration (Supplies Management Option), Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing or their equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- a certificate in Computer Applications.
- Must be a member of KISM
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience
Personal Qualities / Core Competences
- Good knowledge in the professional field of specialization
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take instructions
- Good organizational and supervisory skills
- Team playing skills
- Care for resources
- Analytical skills
- Records Management Skills
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received before or on Friday, 23rd November 2018 at 5.00pm.
All applications should be in a sealed and clearly marked as per position and Ref No. applied for on the top left side of the envelope.
County Assembly of Lamu
P.O Box 374, Lamu
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through the newspaper and will be required to produce their original Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificates and Testimonials and Clearances from KRA, CRB, EACC, HELB and CID at the time of the interview.
The following are encouraged to apply:
Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and minorities
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Lamu County Assembly is an equal opportunity employer