Reporting to the Tax Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing the required support towards achieving the optimal level in ensuring compliance to the tax laws as provided for by the existing tax legislation.
- Preparing Income and Deferred Tax computations (final & installments), making payments and filing of the tax returns for the KTDA group and factory companies;
- Preparing annual income tax computations and reconciliations for the KTDA group and factory companies;
- Carrying out VAT Administration – correct and timely lodging of the refund applications and follow-ups from the department (VAT);
- Provision of relevant documents to KRA to ensure VAT refunds are paid on a timely basis.
- Preparing monthly tax reconciliations for factories and the KTDA Group.
- Timely application of tax compliance certificates.
- Carrying out tax checks on factories and subsidiary companies on their adherence and compliance with tax regulations;
- Administration of KEBS Levy.
- Handling tax related queries from KRA;
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field from a recognized university;
- Qualified accountant with CPA (K)/ACCA or an equivalent qualification;
- Six (6) years’ experience working in a similar position, 4 of which should be post qualification experience in finance with specialization in one or two areas of financial accounting e.g. fixed assets, stock accounting, sub-ledger accounting, profit and loss accounting;
- Prior experience in dealing with Revenue Authority issues especially in applicable laws;
- Knowledge of the tax legislation with awareness of the constantly emerging issues;
- Fluency in English, able to effectively communicate orally and in writing;
- Strong analytical skills, a keen attention to details and a good learner;
- Self-driven, results oriented, proactive and an ability to work without supervision.
How to Apply
Click on https://www.ktdateas.com/recruitment and apply online not later than 30th November 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer.