The Andela Fellowship is designed to develop developers to build on their skills, experience while working with global technology companies. A full-time employment opportunity, Andela accepts applicants from a variety of educational backgrounds and a degree in computer science is not a mandatory requirement.
Developers working with Andela are assured global exposure, career growth, a vibrant work culture, working other driven and passionate developers, as well as professional and leadership development.
Interested in a career as a software developer? Join us and get to master the professional and technical skills you need to succeed as a software developer with the with the world’s top engineering teams.
- Minimum qualification: 18 yrs and above (A degree is not a requirement to apply for this job)
- Experience Level: Entry Level
- Experience length: 0 – 2 yrs
Benefits & Compensation
- Full time and competitive remuneration package
- Full Medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How to Apply
Visit andela.com/fellowship and submit your application today. Application deadline is Jan 11, 2019. Successful candidates start working with Andela as from May 6, 2019.