Agricultural Jobs, County Government Jobs, Agricultural Officer Jobs, Kakamega County Jobs
Agricultural Officer Job at the County Government of Kakamega, Job Group ‘K’ (17 POSTS)
This is an entry and training grade for degree holders. An officer at this level will be deployed in the division and will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
- Coordinating activities in one of the following areas; Crop Production, Land Development, Agricultural
Extension and Project Management;
- Managing information desks within the division; and
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must;
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Have a Bachelors of Science [BSc.] degree in any of the following fields: Food Science, Home Economics,
Agriculture, Horticulture, Agriculture Economics, Natural Resource Management, Agribusiness, Agriculture
Extension, Agriculture Education, or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
- Meet the requirements of Articles 10, 232 and Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010;
Note: Applicants for the above positions are required to get clearance from the underlisted organisations to meet requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the application documents.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 458-50100
The position applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope.
Kakamega County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of residence in the application.
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s Reception located at Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor on or before 2nd January, 2019.
County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer.
Persons with Disabilities and Women are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
NOTE: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.