Sales Manager Job at Virtual HR
One of our clients in the ICT industry is searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi Office.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Sales Manager will be responsible of accomplishing of sales activities by researching and developing opportunities and plans. The position will also be responsible for implementing the sales plans, managing sales staff and providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Developing business plans and appropriate sales strategies to ensure the attainment of company sales goals and profitability, including timely collection of accounts receivables
- Managing sales staff, maintaining communication in the sales team and ensuring good performance
- Developing appropriate sales incentive schemes to encourage and sustain a culture of high performance
- Monitoring sales performance closely and provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Assisting Sales Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Ensuring sales targets are attained and sales expenses are contained within the budget
- Maintaining contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Sustaining rapport with key accounts
- Ensure that all Sales staff adhere to company policies, procedures and code of business conduct and ethics at all times
- A minimum of a Degree in Business, IT or other relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales with 3 years in a senior sales position
- Proven experience in managing a field sales team
- Excellent skills in communication, presentation, business reporting and competitive proposal writing and negotiation will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “SALES MANAGER” by Monday 31st December 2018 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.