Caretaker Jobs, Security Management Jobs, KEPHIS Jobs
- Monitor security inside and outside the building, movement of visitors carrying out temporal works around in the institution and coordination of all security and related activity;
- Monitor the security of the buildings and all assets therein;
- Monitor occurrences including flooding, building defects;
- Monitor the performance of fire extinguishers and other safety installations including emergency showers;
- Keep inventory of all keys in the buildings within the institution;
- Ensure that all areas are locked as necessary;
- Coordinate any work repairs in liaison with the works Inspectors.
- Ensure supply of water and electricity;
- Ensure repair and maintenance of the water tank and generator;
- Manage access to all stores;
- Ensure rooms /offices doors are opened and closed at the right time;
- Monitor water pump and generator daily;
- Serve as custodian of all spare keys;
- Manage car park.
- KCSE certificate Grade C- (minus) or its KNEC accepted equivalent;
- Basic knowledge in minor repairs and maintenance of buildings;
- Basic knowledge on security management;
- First aid certificate from a recognized institution;
- Computer applications skills;
- Interpersonal and communication skills and
- Compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified individuals are required to apply online through KEPHIS website (www.kephis.org) by 31st January, 2019.
Use only one method of application: online through the KEPHIS website.
KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail their original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; duly filled employment application form, certified copies of the relevant certificates; national identity card; clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.