Reporting to the Support Manager Revenue Management, the position holder will work with the Revenue management Support, planning and products team and will be expected discharge duties towards supporting and maintaining the system within the set KPIs.
Overall, the Support engineer will be charged with:
- Support and maintenance of the revenue management system
- Implementation and integration of new hardware/software
- Installation and integration projects
- Optimization of existing systems and Internal Process Improvement
- Addressing customer complains
- Bill run
- Ensuring uptime of the revenue management systems
- Responding to Faults and on call for emergency response
- Optimization and automation of operational tasks
- Analyze IN network on a weekly basis against the KPI
- Reporting on systems performance, tickets and incidents
- A degree in IT, computer science, Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering
- Strong Linux/Unix skills, scripting
- Strong database skills
- Software development skills; Java or python programming is a must
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Experience of Huawei Convergent Billing System (CBS) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of GSM technologies
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send in their CVs to email@example.com.