Support Staff Jobs, KEPHIS Jobs
- General cleaning.
- Messengerial duties.
- Other routine work as may be assigned.
- Technical duties as may be assigned
- KCSE certificate Grade C- (minus) or its KNEC accepted equivalent;
- Be fluent in both oral and written English and Swahili;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity;
- Computer applications skills;
- Interpersonal and communication skills and
- Compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified individuals are required to apply online through KEPHIS website (www.kephis.org) by 31st January, 2019.
Use only one method of application: online through the KEPHIS website.
KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail their original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; duly filled employment application form, certified copies of the relevant certificates; national identity card; clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.