Three (3) Positions
- Providing secretarial services to Committees that may be assigned from time to time;
- Providing administrative liaison with other established departments and directorates, within the established procedures and policies, for allocated committees;
- Providing liaison services for the assigned committees with other entities;
- Providing procedural and technical advice to the assigned committees;
- Coordinating the secretariat of the assigned committees;
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of the assigned committees’ work plans;
- Advising on capacity development for assigned committees;
- Preparing reports on matters pertaining to the business of the assigned committee; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned to the office from time to time.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Kenya; and
- Being a Certified Public Secretary (Kenya) shall be an added advantage.
- Suitable applicants with a qualification in economics, fiscal analysis or public budgeting will have special consideration.
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit Applications in own hand writing accompanied by two page Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport and any other relevant documents.
In addition, applicants should submit certificate of clearance from ethics and ant-corruption commission, higher education loans board, criminal investigation department and the Kenya revenue authority as part of compliance with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010.
Nyandarua County Assembly is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
All applicants should Clearly indicate the position applied for in the reference line and be addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Nyandarua
P.O. Box 720-20303
Or on hand delivery to the office of the Clerk of County Assembly located at the Nyandarua
County Assembly premises not later than 18th February, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.