Duration: 1 Year Contract
Our client, an International Company, dealing with the provision of solutions in energy, healthcare, transportation and finance is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant
This position will provide support to Power CFO and Renewables Leader.
- A University Degree from a recognized institution;
- 3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience of interfacing with senior executives and high-profile clients.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in all Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in a corporate environment.
- Providing full administration support for the Power CFO and Renewables Leader, including the complete management of executive scheduled/diaries that include extensive and complex trip planning and organizing, meeting arrangements, appointments and calendar scheduling.
- Preparing and producing supporting materials and documents for presentations and meetings (internal and external), including creating and designing the content.
- Representing and supporting a team of administrative assistants to provide a professional and seamless service to the region as a whole.
- Assisting with all Regional Hospitality/Event Management that involves the executive staff.
- Producing and distributing documentation relating to the Senior Leadership Team
- Managing expenses reports
- Maintaining the appropriate filing system and providing support with other general office administration as assigned
- Managing other administrative duties and special projects as required
- High motivation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment at a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Passionate, proactive, responsible, resourceful, detail-oriented, hard-working and willing to learn to achieve high standards.
- Ability to work flexible working hours.
- Demonstrated ability to balance workload under short deadlines and changing priorities in a fastpaced environment
- Ability to work well in a pressured environment under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with a team of administrative staff to provide a professional and seamless service to the region as a whole.
- Ability to make independent decisions with minimal oversight, a self-starter and an ability to think ahead and plan for all scenarios
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th February 2019. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted