To contribute to the University’s corporate and strategic goals by attracting and sustaining competitive Consultancy and Training business to meet the set target participants.
- Inject additional income into the University’s revenue stream by conducting both in-house and open programmes.
- Maintain a pool of clientele with diverse capacity development needs.
- Implement capacity development programmes
- Evaluate appropriateness and relevance of capacity development programmes
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency of ECDP Staff.
- Build and maintain a database of reliable and adequate facilitators.
- A Master of Business Administration with specialization in Marketing, Human Resource, Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship or relevant discipline.
- Good communication skills – public speaking, presentation and written communication
- Demonstrated track record of team leadership, client relationship management, and business development
- Experience in designing and improving business processes
- Strong client service delivery orientation including the ability to take an active role executing engagements to client service standards
- Good organizational skills
- At least 7 years’ experience in business development with at least 5 years experience in professional management consultancy services
- Proposal writing skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees. The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 22nd February 2019.
The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
THE VICE – CHANCELLOR
The Management University of Africa
P. O. Box 29677 – 00100, NAIROBI