Are you an accountant, banker, teacher, business owner, analyst, digital marketer, statistician, or in any of the multiple fields that deal with numbers?
Do you find it tiring to manually key in data in an excel sheet? Are you looking for ways of translating your numbers into figures and presentable charts and figures?
Microsoft Excel can help you boost the operation and appeal of your business!
With skills in Advanced Excel, you’ll be able to perform tasks such as budgeting, analyzing complex data, create effective and accurate reports, forecast information based on the data you have, and so much more.
As a professional, Advanced Excel Skills will help you rise among the ranks of your career.
As a business owner, you’ll be able to grow your business to the next level.
How can you gain these skills from Excel? Enroll in our upcoming classes.
At the end of the class, you’ll be able to;
- Organize worksheet data with tables
- Create and use advanced formulas
- Insert graphics
- Analyze, present and report data/information
- Work with logical, look up and financial functions
- Enhance workbooks and work with multiple workbooks
- Stand out in your career and become competitive in the job market.
- Visualize data with different forms of charts
- Financial analysis, financial modeling, project appraisals, and budget analysis functions
When do the classes start?
Well, that depends on your schedule;
Would you like a Monday to Friday class? Register to join the class starting on the 25th of February and running till the 1st of March. The class starts at 9 am and ends at 1 pm.
Would you prefer a weekend class instead? Register for our Saturday class starting on the 23rd of February and running till the 23rd of March. The class starts at 9 am and ends at 1 pm.
How can you register?
To register for the class, call Corporate Staffing at 0722 735 216 and ask for Julius. You can also drop an email to email@example.com.
Register today to book your spot. Few slots remaining!