KRA is seeking result-oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant position.
Department: Intelligence & Strategic Operations
Division: Intelligence Management
Section: Intelligence Collection
Reports to: Deputy Commissioner, Intelligence Management
Direct reports: Manager, Intelligence collection (6).
Management of Intelligence Collection and reporting.
- Developing and implementing an effective framework for Intelligence collection and reporting.
- Overseeing development and implementation of appropriate capacity in support of effective and efficient collection and management of intelligence.
- Overseeing timely and effective collection of intelligence in all areas of Authority’s interest.
- Management of effective linkages with stakeholders including other law enforcement agencies to facilitate collection and management of intelligence.
- Overseeing of management and operational reporting.
- Management of resources in the operational area.
Qualifications Knowledge and Skills
Education and Training
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university
- Cumulative training of not less than 1 year in the areas of Intelligence, or Strategic & Security Studies.
- Training in Tax or Customs Administration is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Intelligence management.
- Experience in Strategic Security will be an added advantage.
Competencies required for this Role
- Honesty and integrity of character.
- Good decision making capabilities
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
How To Apply
All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 13th February, 2019.
KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.