- Assisting in carrying out investigation of restrictive trade practices (agreements / concerted practices and abuse of dominance);
- Assisting in evaluation of exemption applications;
- Collecting the relevant evidentiary information and data;
- Assisting in carrying out economic analysis of RTPs and conduct specific market inquiries;
- Participating in awareness creation;
- Participating in RTP cases hearing conference and settlement agreement hearing where necessary;
- Assisting in gathering intelligence on any restrictive trade practices in the market; and
- Implementing policies and quality management procedures to enable the department function effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines :- Economics, Law, Business Administration, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Analytical skills; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications to:
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 – 00200
Email: email@example.com or; log into the Authority’s Recruitment Portal https://jobs.cak.go.ke:802 or;
Drop Point: Kenya Railways HQ’s, Block “D” ground floor,
The application shall include:
- Application letter;
- Detailed CV;
- Copy of National Identification Card;
- Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional referees.
Applications close on 4th March, 2019 at 1700hrs. Only applications with all the required attachments will be considered.
The Competition Authority of Kenya is “An Equal Opportunity Employer”
Women, persons with disabilities and persons from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.